Irvine Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre 2007 (gig)
|Venue||Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre[source?]|
|Date||21st September 2007[source?]|
|Support||Juliette and the Licks, Immigrant[source?]|
The concert was announced and pre-sale announced on the 30th of May.
During the Stockholm Syndrome outro, Matt Bellamy kicked over his amp. Riff from Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love was played before Time Is Running Out.
Matt wore his red suit with a black shirt. Dom wore his green pants and a black shirt. Chris wore all black.
|Before Invincible||Bellamy||"This next song's for a guy that got tasered in Florida."|
|After Stockholm Syndrome||Howard||"Thank you Orange County! You guys rock!"|
Dance of the Knights and Knights of Cydonia can be seen here. The outro and riffs after Map of the Problematique, New Born, and Stockholm Syndrome can be seen here. People of the Sun intro during Hysteria can be seen here. Full FLAC recording can be found here.
- Close Encounters + Knights of Cydonia (watch)
(New Delorean Manson, Rickenbacker 4003?)
- Map of the Problematique + riff
- People of the Sun intro + Hysteria (watch)
- Supermassive Black Hole
- Butterflies & Hurricanes
- City of Delusion
- Sing for Absolution
- Feeling Good
- Apocalypse Please
- Soldier's Poem
- New Born + Microphone Fiend riff + Ashamed outro
- Whole Lotta Love riff + Jimmy Jam riff + Blue Valentine Riff + Time Is Running Out [watch] [watch]
- Plug In Baby
John F Kennedy speech
- Take a Bow
- Stockholm Syndrome + riffs